How to remove white space from string in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 20, 2016 | | 2395 Viewer | Category : PHP
Sometimes we require to remove white space from given string. So at that time you can delete spaces from string using str_replace() of core php. str_replace() will help to replace whitespace that way we can remove. you can do it from bellow example.
$myString = "this is only for you";
$resultString = str_replace(' ', '', $myString);
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- How to set global view variables using composer share in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- How to use collapse example in Bootstrap?
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir