How to remove specific value from php array?By Hardik Savani | March 14, 2016 | | 1094 Viewer | Category : PHP
When i was working on my code PHP project, at that time i need to remove specific items value from my array. i did google search and solve that but i would like to share in my site how to remove value from array. so, let's see how to use:
$myArray = array_diff($myArray, array('laravel'));
- Check and Uncheck checkboxes using JQuery
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example
- Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- jQuery Ajax X-editable bootstrap plugin to update records in PHP Example
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- How to get filename from path in PHP?
- How to check column exists or not in table Laravel 5
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?