How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 7, 2016 | | 16885 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes, we require to delete specific key from array like we have password and confirm-password field but we don't require to store confirm-password field we have to drop that key from input array, At that time we always use unset() function of PHP pre-define.
But if you work on laravel then you can array helper function. we can remove multiple key from variable using array_except() of Laravel pre-define function. In bellow example you can understand very well.
$myArray = ['name'=>'HD','email'=>'firstname.lastname@example.org','password'=>'123456','confirm-password'=>'123456'];
$myArray = array_except($myArray,['confirm-password']);
- Laravel 5 create word document file using phpoffice/phpword package
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- Paytm payment gateway integration example in Laravel 5
- iOS 7 style switches for checkboxes example using switchery JS
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- Laravel 5 - login with username or email example
- Twitter Bootstrap - Digital Clock picker with AM PM example using clockface plugin