How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 7, 2016 | | 945 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, we require to delete specific key from array like we have password and confirm-password field but we don't require to store confirm-password field we have to drop that key from input array, At that time we always use unset() function of PHP pre-define.
But if you work on laravel then you can array helper function. we can remove multiple key from variable using array_except() of Laravel pre-define function. In bellow example you can understand very well.
$myArray = ['name'=>'HD','email'=>'email@example.com','password'=>'123456','confirm-password'=>'123456'];
$myArray = array_except($myArray,['confirm-password']);
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example