How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?By Hardik Savani | July 14, 2016 | | 506 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
It is pretty simple to delete duplicate values from PHP Array. But sometimes we confuse for how can we remove. But PHP provide pre-define function array_unique that can help to remove duplicate values from Array.
array_unique() through we can get only unique value from array. So, you can see bellow example i have 34 value two times but when i use array_unique() then it will return only unique value as bellow output:
$myArray = [11,34,56,78,34];
$myArrayNew = array_unique($myArray);
 => 11
 => 34
 => 56
 => 78
- Laravel 5 client side validation using Parsley.js example
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5