How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?By Hardik Savani | July 14, 2016 | | 2083 Viewer | Category : PHP
It is pretty simple to delete duplicate values from PHP Array. But sometimes we confuse for how can we remove. But PHP provide pre-define function array_unique that can help to remove duplicate values from Array.
array_unique() through we can get only unique value from array. So, you can see bellow example i have 34 value two times but when i use array_unique() then it will return only unique value as bellow output:
$myArray = [11,34,56,78,34];
$myArrayNew = array_unique($myArray);
 => 11
 => 34
 => 56
 => 78
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- Paypal payment gateway integration in php source code example
- Laravel 5 Stripe example using Laravel Cashier from Scratch
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- Magento 2 - How to solve one or more indexers are invalid by command line?
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?