How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?By Hardik Savani | July 14, 2016 | | 629 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
It is pretty simple to delete duplicate values from PHP Array. But sometimes we confuse for how can we remove. But PHP provide pre-define function array_unique that can help to remove duplicate values from Array.
array_unique() through we can get only unique value from array. So, you can see bellow example i have 34 value two times but when i use array_unique() then it will return only unique value as bellow output:
$myArray = [11,34,56,78,34];
$myArrayNew = array_unique($myArray);
 => 11
 => 34
 => 56
 => 78
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?