How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?By Hardik Savani | July 14, 2016 | | 790 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
It is pretty simple to delete duplicate values from PHP Array. But sometimes we confuse for how can we remove. But PHP provide pre-define function array_unique that can help to remove duplicate values from Array.
array_unique() through we can get only unique value from array. So, you can see bellow example i have 34 value two times but when i use array_unique() then it will return only unique value as bellow output:
$myArray = [11,34,56,78,34];
$myArrayNew = array_unique($myArray);
 => 11
 => 34
 => 56
 => 78
- How to remove comma from string in jquery with example ?
- How to make read more link from string in PHP?
- How to use collapse example in Bootstrap?
- PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL example
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?
- How to upload image with validation in PHP Codeigniter?
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- How to remove white space from string in PHP?