How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?By Hardik Savani | July 14, 2016 | | 557 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
It is pretty simple to delete duplicate values from PHP Array. But sometimes we confuse for how can we remove. But PHP provide pre-define function array_unique that can help to remove duplicate values from Array.
array_unique() through we can get only unique value from array. So, you can see bellow example i have 34 value two times but when i use array_unique() then it will return only unique value as bellow output:
$myArray = [11,34,56,78,34];
$myArrayNew = array_unique($myArray);
 => 11
 => 34
 => 56
 => 78
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- How to get php.ini file path?
- Laravel 5 - How to convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert?
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example