Share this post:
Sometimes, we require to remove comma, semicolon, colon etc from string in your jquery code At that time you can simply remove comma using js replace(). Jquery replace() through we can replace comma into empty string that way comma will be remove from jquery string.
In this example you can see how it works. It small thing but helpful because this you can also delete semicolon ,colon ,dot etc. So, let's try bellow example and see..
<title>Jquery remove comma from string</title>
var myStr = "Hi, Hardik. How are you?";
myStr = myStr.replace(/,/g, "");
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- How to set global view variables using composer share in Laravel 5?
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Laravel - How to make subquery in select statement?