Share this post:
Sometimes, we require to remove comma, semicolon, colon etc from string in your jquery code At that time you can simply remove comma using js replace(). Jquery replace() through we can replace comma into empty string that way comma will be remove from jquery string.
In this example you can see how it works. It small thing but helpful because this you can also delete semicolon ,colon ,dot etc. So, let's try bellow example and see..
<title>Jquery remove comma from string</title>
var myStr = "Hi, Hardik. How are you?";
myStr = myStr.replace(/,/g, "");
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 2
- Laravel 5.3 - Create Bootstrap Contact US Form using Form Request
- How to get ip address in jquery?
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- Ajax - Cross-Origin Request Blocked in Larave 5?