Sometimes, we require to remove comma, semicolon, colon etc from string in your jquery code At that time you can simply remove comma using js replace(). Jquery replace() through we can replace comma into empty string that way comma will be remove from jquery string.
In this example you can see how it works. It small thing but helpful because this you can also delete semicolon ,colon ,dot etc. So, let's try bellow example and see..
<title>Jquery remove comma from string</title>
var myStr = "Hi, Hardik. How are you?";
myStr = myStr.replace(/,/g, "");
- Bootstrap SweetAlert - Confirm dialog box model with yes and no option example
- How to use inject view in Laravel 5?
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- How to connect mysql database in node js with example?
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 2
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?