Sometimes, we require to remove comma, semicolon, colon etc from string in your jquery code At that time you can simply remove comma using js replace(). Jquery replace() through we can replace comma into empty string that way comma will be remove from jquery string.
In this example you can see how it works. It small thing but helpful because this you can also delete semicolon ,colon ,dot etc. So, let's try bellow example and see..
<title>Jquery remove comma from string</title>
var myStr = "Hi, Hardik. How are you?";
myStr = myStr.replace(/,/g, "");
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP
- How to install laravel in your Android Phone
- How to create REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- How to create custom scrollbar using jquery mcustomscrollbar plugin ?
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?