Share this post:
Sometimes we require to remove white space from given string. So at that time you can delete spaces from string using replace() of core php. replace() will help to replace your blank space or empty space or extra space or trailing space from string that way we can remove. you can do it from bellow example.
<title>Jquery - Remove white space from string</title>
This is my site.
var myText = $(".mytext").text();
var newMyText = myText.replace(/ /g,'');
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- How to get gravatar image from email using Jquery?
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?