In this post, I would like to share with you how to remove all white spaces or blank space from a string using jquery.
Here i give you very small example with one rich textbox and add button bellow. You have to simple add string on rich text box then click on button it will remove all spaces from added string.
It's very simple example and also i give you demo for this you can see bellow button. You are able to download code for remove spaces using jquery. So let's see bellow example.
<title>How to remove all spaces from string in JQuery? - ItSolutionStuff.com</title>
<h1>How to remove all spaces from string in JQuery? - ItSolutionStuff.com</h1>
ItSolutionStuff.com have a collection of Example and Demo of IT.
<button>Remove White Space</button>
myText = $(".content-text").val();
var remove_space = myText.replace(/ /g,'');
You can also download code and check demo too.
I hope it can help you...
- How to remove all whitespace from string in JQuery?
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to remove query string from URL using JQuery
- Check and Uncheck checkboxes using JQuery
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?