How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 9, 2016 | | 1404 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes you may need to redirect on external URL from our laravel 5 application like if you use something like Amazon API, Paypal API etc. so, Laravel 5 provide away() for redirect other external link for return redirect like bellow example:
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Select box with search option example in Jquery using Chosen Plugin
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- How to use login throttle in laravel 5?