How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 3183 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Most of time, we work on back-end and we require to redirect route or url from controller with pass query string parameter. so laravel provide very simple way to pass query string parameter with redirect route. In following example you can see how it is possible.
In Bellow example you can see i did added highchart() function for route haddle. in that function i redirect "home" route with 2 parameter as query string like id and itemid, so url will be like this way:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function highchart()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 1
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables