How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 22213 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Most of time, we work on back-end and we require to redirect route or url from controller with pass query string parameter. so laravel provide very simple way to pass query string parameter with redirect route. In following example you can see how it is possible.
In Bellow example you can see i did added highchart() function for route haddle. in that function i redirect "home" route with 2 parameter as query string like id and itemid, so url will be like this way:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function highchart()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
- How to create ban/revoke user functionality in Laravel 5 example ?
- Laravel 5 Autocomplete using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example with Demo
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- How to implement flash messages in PHP Codeigniter?
- JQuery - how to get attribute value example
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP