How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 8675 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Most of time, we work on back-end and we require to redirect route or url from controller with pass query string parameter. so laravel provide very simple way to pass query string parameter with redirect route. In following example you can see how it is possible.
In Bellow example you can see i did added highchart() function for route haddle. in that function i redirect "home" route with 2 parameter as query string like id and itemid, so url will be like this way:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function highchart()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
- Laravel - How to disable created_at and updated_at timestamps from Model?
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- Laravel Jquery Ajax Pagination Example From Scratch
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?
- How to Check if Element is Exists or not in jQuery?
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?