How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 11601 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Most of time, we work on back-end and we require to redirect route or url from controller with pass query string parameter. so laravel provide very simple way to pass query string parameter with redirect route. In following example you can see how it is possible.
In Bellow example you can see i did added highchart() function for route haddle. in that function i redirect "home" route with 2 parameter as query string like id and itemid, so url will be like this way:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function highchart()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- How to check if View Exists or not in Laravel 5?
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- iOS 7 style switches for checkboxes example using switchery JS
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Bootstrap - Show/Hide(toggle) Password input field using bootstrap-show-password.js Plugin
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2