How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 14851 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Most of time, we work on back-end and we require to redirect route or url from controller with pass query string parameter. so laravel provide very simple way to pass query string parameter with redirect route. In following example you can see how it is possible.
In Bellow example you can see i did added highchart() function for route haddle. in that function i redirect "home" route with 2 parameter as query string like id and itemid, so url will be like this way:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function highchart()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- Twitter typeahead press enter key go to search page.
- How to use collapse example in Bootstrap?
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- Laravel 5 create word document file using phpoffice/phpword package
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5.5 group by doesn't work - fixed
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.