How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 2669 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Most of time, we work on back-end and we require to redirect route or url from controller with pass query string parameter. so laravel provide very simple way to pass query string parameter with redirect route. In following example you can see how it is possible.
In Bellow example you can see i did added highchart() function for route haddle. in that function i redirect "home" route with 2 parameter as query string like id and itemid, so url will be like this way:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function highchart()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel 5 json response from controller example