How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 4332 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Most of time, we work on back-end and we require to redirect route or url from controller with pass query string parameter. so laravel provide very simple way to pass query string parameter with redirect route. In following example you can see how it is possible.
In Bellow example you can see i did added highchart() function for route haddle. in that function i redirect "home" route with 2 parameter as query string like id and itemid, so url will be like this way:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function highchart()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 1