How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 17785 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Most of time, we work on back-end and we require to redirect route or url from controller with pass query string parameter. so laravel provide very simple way to pass query string parameter with redirect route. In following example you can see how it is possible.
In Bellow example you can see i did added highchart() function for route haddle. in that function i redirect "home" route with 2 parameter as query string like id and itemid, so url will be like this way:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function highchart()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- Laravel 5 json response from controller example
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- Laravel 5 export to pdf using maatwebsite example
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo