How to quick run laravel project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 806 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
Share this post:
If you want to run laravel project without virtual host then you can run quickly using laravel artisan command. if you are beginner and you are confuse how to run laravel application then it is very simple to run so just run bellow command in your terminal:
php artisan serve
After this command you can copy this link and check on your browser:
Tags :Command Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 php artisan serve Run Project Terminal Ubuntu Windows Xampp
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- Jquery Datepicker example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to get latitude longitude from mysql in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?