How to quick run laravel project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 713 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
Share this post:
If you want to run laravel project without virtual host then you can run quickly using laravel artisan command. if you are beginner and you are confuse how to run laravel application then it is very simple to run so just run bellow command in your terminal:
php artisan serve
After this command you can copy this link and check on your browser:
Tags :Command Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 php artisan serve Run Project Terminal Ubuntu Windows Xampp
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to add Delete cascade to existing column in Laravel 5, without remove column?
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package