How to quick run laravel project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 1007 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
Share this post:
If you want to run laravel project without virtual host then you can run quickly using laravel artisan command. if you are beginner and you are confuse how to run laravel application then it is very simple to run so just run bellow command in your terminal:
php artisan serve
After this command you can copy this link and check on your browser:
Tags :Command Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 php artisan serve Run Project Terminal Ubuntu Windows Xampp
- Pixel tracking code php example
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?
- Laravel - How to remove foreign key constraint using migration?
- Jquery ajax request example
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.