How to quick run laravel project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 1588 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
If you want to run laravel project without virtual host then you can run quickly using laravel artisan command. if you are beginner and you are confuse how to run laravel application then it is very simple to run so just run bellow command in your terminal:
php artisan serve
After this command you can copy this link and check on your browser:
Tags :Command Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 php artisan serve Run Project Terminal Ubuntu Windows Xampp
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- PHP - Behance API tutorial with example and demo
- How to use sweetalert message box in laravel 5?
- How to check image loaded or not in JQuery?
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.