How to quick run laravel project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 878 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
Share this post:
If you want to run laravel project without virtual host then you can run quickly using laravel artisan command. if you are beginner and you are confuse how to run laravel application then it is very simple to run so just run bellow command in your terminal:
php artisan serve
After this command you can copy this link and check on your browser:
Tags :Command Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 php artisan serve Run Project Terminal Ubuntu Windows Xampp
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL