How to quick run laravel project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 2337 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
If you want to run laravel project without virtual host then you can run quickly using laravel artisan command. if you are beginner and you are confuse how to run laravel application then it is very simple to run so just run bellow command in your terminal:
php artisan serve
After this command you can copy this link and check on your browser:
Tags :Command Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 php artisan serve Run Project Terminal Ubuntu Windows Xampp
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer
- How to get php.ini file path?
- How to create captcha code in Laravel 5?
- Simple Tags System Example in Laravel 5
- AngularJS Ajax Autocomplete Using Typeahead in PHP Example
- Laravel 5 - Ajax crop image before upload using using croppie plugin
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?
- How to get ip address in jquery?