How to quick run laravel project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 640 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
Share this post:
If you want to run laravel project without virtual host then you can run quickly using laravel artisan command. if you are beginner and you are confuse how to run laravel application then it is very simple to run so just run bellow command in your terminal:
php artisan serve
After this command you can copy this link and check on your browser:
Tags :Command Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 php artisan serve Run Project Terminal Ubuntu Windows Xampp
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?