How to quick run laravel project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 1869 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
If you want to run laravel project without virtual host then you can run quickly using laravel artisan command. if you are beginner and you are confuse how to run laravel application then it is very simple to run so just run bellow command in your terminal:
php artisan serve
After this command you can copy this link and check on your browser:
Tags :Command Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 php artisan serve Run Project Terminal Ubuntu Windows Xampp
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- Laravel 5.3 - image dimension validation rules example
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 1
- Twitter bootstrap - fancy alert box example and demo using SweetAlert Plugin
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to set value as key in PHP array?
- How to use each loop with class element of html in Jquery?
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package