How to quick run any PHP Project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 767 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation
Share this post:
If you want to run any php project directly without virtualhost then you can run easily. You must have install PHP only. Not only core php project but if you have question like how to run codeigniter project, how to run yii2 project, how to run symfony project, how to run zend framework project, how to run cakephp project, how to run drupal project etc, i mean you can run any project directly. You have to just fire bellow command on root directory.
php -S localhost:8000
After this command you can access from bellow path:
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- How to set global view variables using composer share in Laravel 5?
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- Laravel ajax render view with data example