How to quick run any PHP Project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 1140 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation
If you want to run any php project directly without virtualhost then you can run easily. You must have install PHP only. Not only core php project but if you have question like how to run codeigniter project, how to run yii2 project, how to run symfony project, how to run zend framework project, how to run cakephp project, how to run drupal project etc, i mean you can run any project directly. You have to just fire bellow command on root directory.
php -S localhost:8000
After this command you can access from bellow path:
- Laravel 5 - Implement Flash Messages with example
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- How to create ban/revoke user functionality in Laravel 5 example ?
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package