How to quick run any PHP Project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 709 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation
Share this post:
If you want to run any php project directly without virtualhost then you can run easily. You must have install PHP only. Not only core php project but if you have question like how to run codeigniter project, how to run yii2 project, how to run symfony project, how to run zend framework project, how to run cakephp project, how to run drupal project etc, i mean you can run any project directly. You have to just fire bellow command on root directory.
php -S localhost:8000
After this command you can access from bellow path:
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5.2 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package