How to quick run any PHP Project?By Hardik Savani | April 24, 2016 | | 924 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation
Share this post:
If you want to run any php project directly without virtualhost then you can run easily. You must have install PHP only. Not only core php project but if you have question like how to run codeigniter project, how to run yii2 project, how to run symfony project, how to run zend framework project, how to run cakephp project, how to run drupal project etc, i mean you can run any project directly. You have to just fire bellow command on root directory.
php -S localhost:8000
After this command you can access from bellow path:
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- Laravel 5 - Paypal Payment Integration example using netshell/paypal package from scratch
- How to quick run laravel project?
- Bootstrap form validation example with demo using validator.js plugin
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?