How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 584 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Sublime Text is a very popular text editor in nowdays. Most of the developer chooes Sublime Test for codding because it is very smooth and pretty easy. I think specially most of the PHP developer are chooes sublime for developing. If you are working on ubunu system then you can install very easily, so just run bellow command for install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Laravel 5 - Orderby random using rand() and DB::raw() example
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Bootstrap Admin Theme Integration example from scratch
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?