How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 1172 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Sublime Text is a very popular text editor in nowdays. Most of the developer chooes Sublime Test for codding because it is very smooth and pretty easy. I think specially most of the PHP developer are chooes sublime for developing. If you are working on ubunu system then you can install very easily, so just run bellow command for install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- How to get current month records in Laravel 5?
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch