How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 1040 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Sublime Text is a very popular text editor in nowdays. Most of the developer chooes Sublime Test for codding because it is very smooth and pretty easy. I think specially most of the PHP developer are chooes sublime for developing. If you are working on ubunu system then you can install very easily, so just run bellow command for install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- Custom User Log Activity in Laravel 5 App Example
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Laravel 5.2 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Laravel 5 email verification with activation code example
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- Laravel 5 - How to convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert?
- How to use login throttle in laravel 5?