How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 533 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Sublime Text is a very popular text editor in nowdays. Most of the developer chooes Sublime Test for codding because it is very smooth and pretty easy. I think specially most of the PHP developer are chooes sublime for developing. If you are working on ubunu system then you can install very easily, so just run bellow command for install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 1
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer