How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 787 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Sublime Text is a very popular text editor in nowdays. Most of the developer chooes Sublime Test for codding because it is very smooth and pretty easy. I think specially most of the PHP developer are chooes sublime for developing. If you are working on ubunu system then you can install very easily, so just run bellow command for install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- Jquery - Show hide password in Password textbox using checkbox.
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages