How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 639 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Sublime Text is a very popular text editor in nowdays. Most of the developer chooes Sublime Test for codding because it is very smooth and pretty easy. I think specially most of the PHP developer are chooes sublime for developing. If you are working on ubunu system then you can install very easily, so just run bellow command for install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- How to check column exists or not in table Laravel 5
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Codeigniter - How to get current url in controller or view ?
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI