How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 476 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Sublime Text is a very popular text editor in nowdays. Most of the developer chooes Sublime Test for codding because it is very smooth and pretty easy. I think specially most of the PHP developer are chooes sublime for developing. If you are working on ubunu system then you can install very easily, so just run bellow command for install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Pixel tracking code php example
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example