How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?By Hardik Savani | June 18, 2016 | | 6862 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
Share this post:
Nowdays, Laravel is a most popular framework of PHP. Laravel provide lots of functionality like data migration, MVC, blade template etc. But if you don't know how to install laravel in your windows system then you can run laravel easily by following few step. In this installation we use xampp server for PHP.
Step 1: Install Xampp
In this step we have to install xampp for PHP, if you haven't install xampp server in your system then you can donwload and install from here :Download xampp
make sure you have to download >5.5.9 PHP version because laravel 5 require at least 5.5.9 version.
Step 2: Install Composer
After xampp server install successfully, you have to install composer so you haven't install yet then you can download from here: Download Composer.
Step 3: Create Laravel Project
After Composer install successfully, we can run composer command in our system so now we can create new laravel application using bellow command. I listed three command that way we can download laravel application and run in our system also, Run bellow command in your cmd.
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel blog
php artisan server
After this you can check in this link : localhost:8000.
Now you will find first page of laravel application.
- Laravel 5 email verification with activation code example
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravel