How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?By Hardik Savani | June 18, 2016 | | 8195 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
Nowdays, Laravel is a most popular framework of PHP. Laravel provide lots of functionality like data migration, MVC, blade template etc. But if you don't know how to install laravel in your windows system then you can run laravel easily by following few step. In this installation we use xampp server for PHP.
Step 1: Install Xampp
In this step we have to install xampp for PHP, if you haven't install xampp server in your system then you can donwload and install from here :Download xampp
make sure you have to download >5.5.9 PHP version because laravel 5 require at least 5.5.9 version.
Step 2: Install Composer
After xampp server install successfully, you have to install composer so you haven't install yet then you can download from here: Download Composer.
Step 3: Create Laravel Project
After Composer install successfully, we can run composer command in our system so now we can create new laravel application using bellow command. I listed three command that way we can download laravel application and run in our system also, Run bellow command in your cmd.
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel blog
php artisan server
After this you can check in this link : localhost:8000.
Now you will find first page of laravel application.
- Bootstrap multiselect dropdown in popup using popupMultiSelect plugin
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- Laravel 5.2 chat message module using socket.io, redis, express and nodejs from from scratch.
- PHP Codeigniter - Ajax Infinite Scroll Pagination Example
- PHP MySQL confirmation box before delete record using jquery ajax
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo