How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?By Hardik Savani | June 18, 2016 | | 3239 Viewer | Category : Laravel Installation
Share this post:
Nowdays, Laravel is a most popular framework of PHP. Laravel provide lots of functionality like data migration, MVC, blade template etc. But if you don't know how to install laravel in your windows system then you can run laravel easily by following few step. In this installation we use xampp server for PHP.
Step 1: Install Xampp
In this step we have to install xampp for PHP, if you haven't install xampp server in your system then you can donwload and install from here :Download xampp
make sure you have to download >5.5.9 PHP version because laravel 5 require at least 5.5.9 version.
Step 2: Install Composer
After xampp server install successfully, you have to install composer so you haven't install yet then you can download from here: Download Composer.
Step 3: Create Laravel Project
After Composer install successfully, we can run composer command in our system so now we can create new laravel application using bellow command. I listed three command that way we can download laravel application and run in our system also, Run bellow command in your cmd.
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel blog
php artisan server
After this you can check in this link : localhost:8000.
Now you will find first page of laravel application.
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- Jquery ajax request example
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- How to get ip address in jquery?
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5