How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?By Hardik Savani | June 18, 2016 | | 13087 Viewer| Category : LaravelInstallation
Nowdays, Laravel is a most popular framework of PHP. Laravel provide lots of functionality like data migration, MVC, blade template etc. But if you don't know how to install laravel in your windows system then you can run laravel easily by following few step. In this installation we use xampp server for PHP.
Step 1: Install Xampp
In this step we have to install xampp for PHP, if you haven't install xampp server in your system then you can donwload and install from here :Download xampp
make sure you have to download >5.5.9 PHP version because laravel 5 require at least 5.5.9 version.
Step 2: Install Composer
After xampp server install successfully, you have to install composer so you haven't install yet then you can download from here: Download Composer.
Step 3: Create Laravel Project
After Composer install successfully, we can run composer command in our system so now we can create new laravel application using bellow command. I listed three command that way we can download laravel application and run in our system also, Run bellow command in your cmd.
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel blog
php artisan server
After this you can check in this link : localhost:8000.
Now you will find first page of laravel application.
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- Laravel 5 create word document file using phpoffice/phpword package
- Jquery - Timepicker with AM PM Example code with demo using jQuery Timepicker Plugin
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?