How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?By Hardik Savani | November 18, 2016 | | 390 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
Composer through we can get packages from git and use it in our project. But you require to install composer in your system for getting packages. You can get packages for core PHP, Laravel, codeigniter etc.
So, If you are working on ubuntu OS and you require to install composer then this post will help you quickly install composer using terminal command line in your ubuntu system.
First Open your terminal and fire bellow three commands, i listed just three command to install composer, you have to just run one by one:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/composer
After above command run successfully you can check by following command:
You can see your terminal layout look like as bellow screenshot:
I hope it can help you...
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch