How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?By Hardik Savani | November 18, 2016 | | 528 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
Composer through we can get packages from git and use it in our project. But you require to install composer in your system for getting packages. You can get packages for core PHP, Laravel, codeigniter etc.
So, If you are working on ubuntu OS and you require to install composer then this post will help you quickly install composer using terminal command line in your ubuntu system.
First Open your terminal and fire bellow three commands, i listed just three command to install composer, you have to just run one by one:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/composer
After above command run successfully you can check by following command:
You can see your terminal layout look like as bellow screenshot:
I hope it can help you...
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?