How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?By Hardik Savani | November 18, 2016 | | 1489 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Installation Ubuntu
Composer through we can get packages from git and use it in our project. But you require to install composer in your system for getting packages. You can get packages for core PHP, Laravel, codeigniter etc.
So, If you are working on ubuntu OS and you require to install composer then this post will help you quickly install composer using terminal command line in your ubuntu system.
First Open your terminal and fire bellow three commands, i listed just three command to install composer, you have to just run one by one:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/composer
After above command run successfully you can check by following command:
You can see your terminal layout look like as bellow screenshot:
I hope it can help you...
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- How to get current page url in PHP?
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- Laravel 5.5 CRUD Example from scratch
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Orderby random using rand() and DB::raw() example
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved