How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?By Hardik Savani | November 18, 2016 | | 963 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
Composer through we can get packages from git and use it in our project. But you require to install composer in your system for getting packages. You can get packages for core PHP, Laravel, codeigniter etc.
So, If you are working on ubuntu OS and you require to install composer then this post will help you quickly install composer using terminal command line in your ubuntu system.
First Open your terminal and fire bellow three commands, i listed just three command to install composer, you have to just run one by one:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/composer
After above command run successfully you can check by following command:
You can see your terminal layout look like as bellow screenshot:
I hope it can help you...
- How to create scroll to top of the page by jquery animate ?
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- How to store all record in laravel5 Cache
- How to make simple dependent dropdown using jquery ajax in Laravel 5?
- Ajax - Cross-Origin Request Blocked in Larave 5?
- How to remove white space from string in PHP?
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved