How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?By Hardik Savani | November 18, 2016 | | 2361 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Installation Ubuntu
Composer through we can get packages from git and use it in our project. But you require to install composer in your system for getting packages. You can get packages for core PHP, Laravel, codeigniter etc.
So, If you are working on ubuntu OS and you require to install composer then this post will help you quickly install composer using terminal command line in your ubuntu system.
First Open your terminal and fire bellow three commands, i listed just three command to install composer, you have to just run one by one:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/composer
After above command run successfully you can check by following command:
You can see your terminal layout look like as bellow screenshot:
I hope it can help you...
- Laravel 5.5 group by doesn't work - fixed
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- How to change date format in jquery using moment JS ?
- How to connect mysql database in node js with example?
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- Jquery Datepicker example code with demo using Jquery UI
- Laravel 5 Pagination example