How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 13, 2016 | | 23748 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If we work on big project and then we maybe require to add multiple rows on database using laravel eloquent. Laravel provide insert method for bulk records create on db.
In bellow example you can see i use multidimensional $myItems array variable and that insert multiple records same time using DB::insert(). So let's see and try this.
$myItems = [
['title'=>'HD Topi','description'=>'It solution stuff'],
['title'=>'HD Topi 2','description'=>'It solution stuff 2'],
['title'=>'HD Topi 3','description'=>'It solution stuff 3']
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- AngularJS - How to Limit String Length using Filter?
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- AngularJS Ajax Autocomplete Using Typeahead in PHP Example
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- Laravel 5.5 group by doesn't work - fixed