How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 13, 2016 | | 4165 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If we work on big project and then we maybe require to add multiple rows on database using laravel eloquent. Laravel provide insert method for bulk records create on db.
In bellow example you can see i use multidimensional $myItems array variable and that insert multiple records same time using DB::insert(). So let's see and try this.
$myItems = [
['title'=>'HD Topi','description'=>'It solution stuff'],
['title'=>'HD Topi 2','description'=>'It solution stuff 2'],
['title'=>'HD Topi 3','description'=>'It solution stuff 3']
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables