How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 13, 2016 | | 10399 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If we work on big project and then we maybe require to add multiple rows on database using laravel eloquent. Laravel provide insert method for bulk records create on db.
In bellow example you can see i use multidimensional $myItems array variable and that insert multiple records same time using DB::insert(). So let's see and try this.
$myItems = [
['title'=>'HD Topi','description'=>'It solution stuff'],
['title'=>'HD Topi 2','description'=>'It solution stuff 2'],
['title'=>'HD Topi 3','description'=>'It solution stuff 3']
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- Laravel 5.3 - Create Bootstrap Contact US Form using Form Request
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"