How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 13, 2016 | | 18814 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If we work on big project and then we maybe require to add multiple rows on database using laravel eloquent. Laravel provide insert method for bulk records create on db.
In bellow example you can see i use multidimensional $myItems array variable and that insert multiple records same time using DB::insert(). So let's see and try this.
$myItems = [
['title'=>'HD Topi','description'=>'It solution stuff'],
['title'=>'HD Topi 2','description'=>'It solution stuff 2'],
['title'=>'HD Topi 3','description'=>'It solution stuff 3']
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravel
- Laravel Jquery Ajax Pagination Example From Scratch
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?
- Fadein Fadeout example in Jquery
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL