How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 1047 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation Ubuntu
When i was working on my php project and i need to direct import mysql database in my phpmyadmin in Ubuntu 14.04 system, but my database size was 30MB, so i can't upload my database. that's why I need to change upload max file in php.ini. so try to find something how to change upload_max_filesize in php apache2. So if you also fetch problem like this then you can solve that issue just following example:
Open php.ini file
sudo gedit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
After run above command you can open php.ini file and find bellow value and change value:
max_file_uploads = 200
Now just restart your apache server:
sudo service apache2 restart
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?
- Codeigniter JQuery Ajax image upload example from scratch
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?