How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 937 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
When i was working on my php project and i need to direct import mysql database in my phpmyadmin in Ubuntu 14.04 system, but my database size was 30MB, so i can't upload my database. that's why I need to change upload max file in php.ini. so try to find something how to change upload_max_filesize in php apache2. So if you also fetch problem like this then you can solve that issue just following example:
Open php.ini file
sudo gedit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
After run above command you can open php.ini file and find bellow value and change value:
max_file_uploads = 200
Now just restart your apache server:
sudo service apache2 restart
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?
- Laravel 5 ajax request validation example
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- AngularJS - scroll to a specific element using anchorscroll