How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 881 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
When i was working on my php project and i need to direct import mysql database in my phpmyadmin in Ubuntu 14.04 system, but my database size was 30MB, so i can't upload my database. that's why I need to change upload max file in php.ini. so try to find something how to change upload_max_filesize in php apache2. So if you also fetch problem like this then you can solve that issue just following example:
Open php.ini file
sudo gedit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
After run above command you can open php.ini file and find bellow value and change value:
max_file_uploads = 200
Now just restart your apache server:
sudo service apache2 restart
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- How to set vertical align middle div by CSS in HTML?
- Laravel 5 - user prevent common passwords using laravel-password package
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- Twitter Bootstrap - Digital Clock picker with AM PM example using clockface plugin
- Angularjs nl2br(textarea newline and linebreak conversion) example with demo