How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 756 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
When i was working on my php project and i need to direct import mysql database in my phpmyadmin in Ubuntu 14.04 system, but my database size was 30MB, so i can't upload my database. that's why I need to change upload max file in php.ini. so try to find something how to change upload_max_filesize in php apache2. So if you also fetch problem like this then you can solve that issue just following example:
Open php.ini file
sudo gedit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
After run above command you can open php.ini file and find bellow value and change value:
max_file_uploads = 200
Now just restart your apache server:
sudo service apache2 restart
- How to check uploaded file is empty or not in Laravel 5.3?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- How to store all record in laravel5 Cache
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder