How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 1453 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation Ubuntu
When i was working on my php project and i need to direct import mysql database in my phpmyadmin in Ubuntu 14.04 system, but my database size was 30MB, so i can't upload my database. that's why I need to change upload max file in php.ini. so try to find something how to change upload_max_filesize in php apache2. So if you also fetch problem like this then you can solve that issue just following example:
Open php.ini file
sudo gedit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
After run above command you can open php.ini file and find bellow value and change value:
max_file_uploads = 200
Now just restart your apache server:
sudo service apache2 restart
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery
- Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?
- Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
- Codeigniter Ajax Form Validation Example
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- Full Text Search in Laravel 5 Example
- PHP - How to Convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert API?