How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 1235 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation Ubuntu
When i was working on my php project and i need to direct import mysql database in my phpmyadmin in Ubuntu 14.04 system, but my database size was 30MB, so i can't upload my database. that's why I need to change upload max file in php.ini. so try to find something how to change upload_max_filesize in php apache2. So if you also fetch problem like this then you can solve that issue just following example:
Open php.ini file
sudo gedit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
After run above command you can open php.ini file and find bellow value and change value:
max_file_uploads = 200
Now just restart your apache server:
sudo service apache2 restart
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- Bootstrap year picker example using datepicker js
- How to convert one time zone to anothor time zone
- Codeigniter multiple drag and drop image upload example from scratch
- How to check column exists or not in table Laravel 5
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?