How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 1763 Viewer | Category : PHP Installation Ubuntu
When i was working on my php project and i need to direct import mysql database in my phpmyadmin in Ubuntu 14.04 system, but my database size was 30MB, so i can't upload my database. that's why I need to change upload max file in php.ini. so try to find something how to change upload_max_filesize in php apache2. So if you also fetch problem like this then you can solve that issue just following example:
Open php.ini file
sudo gedit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
After run above command you can open php.ini file and find bellow value and change value:
max_file_uploads = 200
Now just restart your apache server:
sudo service apache2 restart
- Laravel 5.3 - Create Bootstrap Contact US Form using Form Request
- Laravel 5 Autocomplete using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example with Demo
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example