How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 893 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you implement throttle in you laravel 5 application and you want to increase lockout time or max Login Attempts then you can do it using laravel method overwrite. In this example i will show you how to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts. you have to just add two method in your AuthController controller file. Let's copy this two method and paste on your AuthController controller file and check.
private function lockoutTime()
return property_exists($this, 'lockoutTime') ? $this->lockoutTime : 8;
protected function maxLoginAttempts()
return property_exists($this, 'maxLoginAttempts') ? $this->maxLoginAttempts : 6;
- Bootstrap form validation example with demo using validator.js plugin
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?