How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 1294 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you implement throttle in you laravel 5 application and you want to increase lockout time or max Login Attempts then you can do it using laravel method overwrite. In this example i will show you how to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts. you have to just add two method in your AuthController controller file. Let's copy this two method and paste on your AuthController controller file and check.
private function lockoutTime()
return property_exists($this, 'lockoutTime') ? $this->lockoutTime : 8;
protected function maxLoginAttempts()
return property_exists($this, 'maxLoginAttempts') ? $this->maxLoginAttempts : 6;
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- Laravel 5 Pagination example