How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 4130 Viewer | Category : Laravel
you implement throttle in you laravel 5 application and you want to increase lockout time or max Login Attempts then you can do it using laravel method overwrite. In this example i will show you how to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts. you have to just add two method in your AuthController controller file. Let's copy this two method and paste on your AuthController controller file and check.
private function lockoutTime()
return property_exists($this, 'lockoutTime') ? $this->lockoutTime : 8;
protected function maxLoginAttempts()
return property_exists($this, 'maxLoginAttempts') ? $this->maxLoginAttempts : 6;
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch
- How to get last 2 days records from table using Mysql Query?
- Jquery - Timepicker with AM PM Example code with demo using jQuery Timepicker Plugin
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example