How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 1094 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you implement throttle in you laravel 5 application and you want to increase lockout time or max Login Attempts then you can do it using laravel method overwrite. In this example i will show you how to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts. you have to just add two method in your AuthController controller file. Let's copy this two method and paste on your AuthController controller file and check.
private function lockoutTime()
return property_exists($this, 'lockoutTime') ? $this->lockoutTime : 8;
protected function maxLoginAttempts()
return property_exists($this, 'maxLoginAttempts') ? $this->maxLoginAttempts : 6;
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?