How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 5732 Viewer | Category : Laravel
you implement throttle in you laravel 5 application and you want to increase lockout time or max Login Attempts then you can do it using laravel method overwrite. In this example i will show you how to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts. you have to just add two method in your AuthController controller file. Let's copy this two method and paste on your AuthController controller file and check.
private function lockoutTime()
return property_exists($this, 'lockoutTime') ? $this->lockoutTime : 8;
protected function maxLoginAttempts()
return property_exists($this, 'maxLoginAttempts') ? $this->maxLoginAttempts : 6;
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- How to convert one time zone to anothor time zone