How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 4749 Viewer | Category : Laravel
you implement throttle in you laravel 5 application and you want to increase lockout time or max Login Attempts then you can do it using laravel method overwrite. In this example i will show you how to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts. you have to just add two method in your AuthController controller file. Let's copy this two method and paste on your AuthController controller file and check.
private function lockoutTime()
return property_exists($this, 'lockoutTime') ? $this->lockoutTime : 8;
protected function maxLoginAttempts()
return property_exists($this, 'maxLoginAttempts') ? $this->maxLoginAttempts : 6;
- How to create scroll to top of the page by jquery animate ?
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- How to use each loop with class element of html in Jquery?
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package