How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 3183 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you implement throttle in you laravel 5 application and you want to increase lockout time or max Login Attempts then you can do it using laravel method overwrite. In this example i will show you how to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts. you have to just add two method in your AuthController controller file. Let's copy this two method and paste on your AuthController controller file and check.
private function lockoutTime()
return property_exists($this, 'lockoutTime') ? $this->lockoutTime : 8;
protected function maxLoginAttempts()
return property_exists($this, 'maxLoginAttempts') ? $this->maxLoginAttempts : 6;
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to get current page url in PHP?
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin