How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?By Hardik Savani | June 12, 2016 | | 8244 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes we may require to add group by with multiple columns, if we have mysql query then we can do it easily by using sql query. But if you want to give multiple columns in groupBy() of Laravel Query Builder then you can give by comma separated values as bellow example.
$data = DB::table("items_count")
,DB::raw("SUM(items_count.quantity) as total_quantity"))
- How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP
- Jquery ajax request example
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- Laravel notification message popup using toastr js plugin
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?