How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?By Hardik Savani | September 1, 2016 | | 940 Viewer | Category : Git
When i was working on my PHP Laravel project and i clone project from git repository. I just composer install and then change storage folder permission. then i just run bellow command:
I found list files of storage folder even i didn't changes on that file. I was thinking why there are several files on git status. But i understand this is because of permissions.
I search google and other, at last i found bellow command that way we can ignore or remove or undo file permissions changes from git status. So, you can run bellow command in your repo.
git config core.fileMode false
Try this...., It helps for me....
- PHP MySQL contact us form with validation using Bootstrap
- Jquery - Show hide password in Password textbox using checkbox.
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- How to change date format in jquery using moment JS ?
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- Jquery email autocomplete example with demo using jquery.email-autocomplete.min.js
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?