How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?By Hardik Savani | September 1, 2016 | | 401 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my PHP Laravel project and i clone project from git repository. I just composer install and then change storage folder permission. then i just run bellow command:
I found list files of storage folder even i didn't changes on that file. I was thinking why there are several files on git status. But i understand this is because of permissions.
I search google and other, at last i found bellow command that way we can ignore or remove or undo file permissions changes from git status. So, you can run bellow command in your repo.
git config core.fileMode false
Try this...., It helps for me....
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 export to pdf using maatwebsite example
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- How to make simple dependent dropdown using jquery ajax in Laravel 5?
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?