How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?By Hardik Savani | September 1, 2016 | | 665 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my PHP Laravel project and i clone project from git repository. I just composer install and then change storage folder permission. then i just run bellow command:
I found list files of storage folder even i didn't changes on that file. I was thinking why there are several files on git status. But i understand this is because of permissions.
I search google and other, at last i found bellow command that way we can ignore or remove or undo file permissions changes from git status. So, you can run bellow command in your repo.
git config core.fileMode false
Try this...., It helps for me....
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- Angularjs nl2br(textarea newline and linebreak conversion) example with demo
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package
- Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?