How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?By Hardik Savani | September 1, 2016 | | 1199 Viewer | Category : Git
When i was working on my PHP Laravel project and i clone project from git repository. I just composer install and then change storage folder permission. then i just run bellow command:
I found list files of storage folder even i didn't changes on that file. I was thinking why there are several files on git status. But i understand this is because of permissions.
I search google and other, at last i found bellow command that way we can ignore or remove or undo file permissions changes from git status. So, you can run bellow command in your repo.
git config core.fileMode false
Try this...., It helps for me....
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- How to install laravel in your Android Phone
- Laravel 5 - How to convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert?
- PHP Laravel – How to solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel ” ?
- How to check if View Exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- PHP - jquery datatables with mysql database example from scratch
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.