How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?By Hardik Savani | September 1, 2016 | | 455 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my PHP Laravel project and i clone project from git repository. I just composer install and then change storage folder permission. then i just run bellow command:
I found list files of storage folder even i didn't changes on that file. I was thinking why there are several files on git status. But i understand this is because of permissions.
I search google and other, at last i found bellow command that way we can ignore or remove or undo file permissions changes from git status. So, you can run bellow command in your repo.
git config core.fileMode false
Try this...., It helps for me....
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- How to integrate paypal payment gateway with laravel 5.4
- Laravel - How to make subquery in select statement?
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code
- How to use bootstrap colorpicker example code
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API