How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?By Hardik Savani | September 1, 2016 | | 509 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my PHP Laravel project and i clone project from git repository. I just composer install and then change storage folder permission. then i just run bellow command:
I found list files of storage folder even i didn't changes on that file. I was thinking why there are several files on git status. But i understand this is because of permissions.
I search google and other, at last i found bellow command that way we can ignore or remove or undo file permissions changes from git status. So, you can run bellow command in your repo.
git config core.fileMode false
Try this...., It helps for me....
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example