How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?By Hardik Savani | September 1, 2016 | | 568 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my PHP Laravel project and i clone project from git repository. I just composer install and then change storage folder permission. then i just run bellow command:
I found list files of storage folder even i didn't changes on that file. I was thinking why there are several files on git status. But i understand this is because of permissions.
I search google and other, at last i found bellow command that way we can ignore or remove or undo file permissions changes from git status. So, you can run bellow command in your repo.
git config core.fileMode false
Try this...., It helps for me....
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2
- How to get soft deleted records in Laravel 5?
- How to get size of directory in MB Laravel 5?
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package