How to git force pull from remote branch ?By Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 556 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my Laravel application using git bitbucket repository, i fatch problem when first i did commit on my master branch and i think i did 3 or 4 commits, and my project partner pull also in his local system ,but we did wrong code in this commit so we required to remove that 3 or 4 commit from my bitbucket repository. he did remove that commits from his system but when i did pull but nothing to change, i also remove cache but same.
But At last i though i thing i have to hard pull that's why i fired following command. if you also fatch problem like this then let's see this command:
git fetch --all
git reset --hard origin/master
- Pixel tracking code php example
- Laravel 5 - Paypal Payment Integration example using netshell/paypal package from scratch
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- How to use Select with MySQL DATE_FORMAT() in Laravel?
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- Laravel - How to search with comma separated values using Query Builder ?
- Laravel 5 - Bootstrap Admin Theme Integration example from scratch
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo