How to git force pull from remote branch ?By Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 452 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my Laravel application using git bitbucket repository, i fatch problem when first i did commit on my master branch and i think i did 3 or 4 commits, and my project partner pull also in his local system ,but we did wrong code in this commit so we required to remove that 3 or 4 commit from my bitbucket repository. he did remove that commits from his system but when i did pull but nothing to change, i also remove cache but same.
But At last i though i thing i have to hard pull that's why i fired following command. if you also fatch problem like this then let's see this command:
git fetch --all
git reset --hard origin/master
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- How to use where clause with mysql function in Laravel 5?
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin