How to git force pull from remote branch ?By Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 514 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my Laravel application using git bitbucket repository, i fatch problem when first i did commit on my master branch and i think i did 3 or 4 commits, and my project partner pull also in his local system ,but we did wrong code in this commit so we required to remove that 3 or 4 commit from my bitbucket repository. he did remove that commits from his system but when i did pull but nothing to change, i also remove cache but same.
But At last i though i thing i have to hard pull that's why i fired following command. if you also fatch problem like this then let's see this command:
git fetch --all
git reset --hard origin/master
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5
- Select box with search option example in Jquery using Chosen Plugin
- PHP - How to Convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert API?
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?