How to git force pull from remote branch ?By Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 1134 Viewer | Category : Git
When i was working on my Laravel application using git bitbucket repository, i fatch problem when first i did commit on my master branch and i think i did 3 or 4 commits, and my project partner pull also in his local system ,but we did wrong code in this commit so we required to remove that 3 or 4 commit from my bitbucket repository. he did remove that commits from his system but when i did pull but nothing to change, i also remove cache but same.
But At last i though i thing i have to hard pull that's why i fired following command. if you also fatch problem like this then let's see this command:
git fetch --all
git reset --hard origin/master
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?