How to git force pull from remote branch ?By Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 957 Viewer | Category : Git
When i was working on my Laravel application using git bitbucket repository, i fatch problem when first i did commit on my master branch and i think i did 3 or 4 commits, and my project partner pull also in his local system ,but we did wrong code in this commit so we required to remove that 3 or 4 commit from my bitbucket repository. he did remove that commits from his system but when i did pull but nothing to change, i also remove cache but same.
But At last i though i thing i have to hard pull that's why i fired following command. if you also fatch problem like this then let's see this command:
git fetch --all
git reset --hard origin/master
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- Jquery - Show hide password in Password textbox using checkbox.
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- PHP Laravel 5 - Sub-domain routing file Example
- Jquery ajax request example
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?