How to git force pull from remote branch ?By Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 1314 Viewer | Category : Git
When i was working on my Laravel application using git bitbucket repository, i fatch problem when first i did commit on my master branch and i think i did 3 or 4 commits, and my project partner pull also in his local system ,but we did wrong code in this commit so we required to remove that 3 or 4 commit from my bitbucket repository. he did remove that commits from his system but when i did pull but nothing to change, i also remove cache but same.
But At last i though i thing i have to hard pull that's why i fired following command. if you also fatch problem like this then let's see this command:
git fetch --all
git reset --hard origin/master
- How to use sweetalert message box in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- How to convert Object into Array in PHP?
- How to remove comma from string in jquery with example ?
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- How to create custom scrollbar using jquery mcustomscrollbar plugin ?
- Laravel 5 - Confirmation before delete record from database example