How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 5, 2016 | | 5396 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are work on laravel 5 application and you require to get user agent(user agent mean user browser details like firefox, cherome etc) then you can get easy. you don't need to use $_SERVER variable like native PHP, but laravel 5 provide Request facade. you can fetch easy using following example:
public function ImpressionCount(Request $request)
$impre['useragent'] = $request->server('HTTP_USER_AGENT');
$input['ip'] = $request->ip();
- Jquery email autocomplete example with demo using jquery.email-autocomplete.min.js
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example
- How to get soft deleted records in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- How to resolve - tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php Laravel 5 Ajax ?
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- Jquery Datepicker example code with demo using Jquery UI