How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | August 22, 2016 | | 17147 Viewer| Category : Laravel
If you need to get table name from model in your laravel application then this post can help you to get table name. Laravel based on MVC. So, we require to create model for every table that way we can write database logic on model. But if you require to get table name from model then you can get using getTable() of model.
Laravel eloquent model provide several methos like for all(), get(), first() etc, that helps to get table record from model table.
You can get table name simply call getTable() of model object, so how to call this method as bellow example.
$item = new Item;
$table = $item->getTable();
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- Laravel 5 - Ajax crop image before upload using using croppie plugin
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code
- Install Adminer In PHP Laravel 5
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- PHP: How to count files in folder?
- Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable