How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | August 22, 2016 | | 13548 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you need to get table name from model in your laravel application then this post can help you to get table name. Laravel based on MVC. So, we require to create model for every table that way we can write database logic on model. But if you require to get table name from model then you can get using getTable() of model.
Laravel eloquent model provide several methos like for all(), get(), first() etc, that helps to get table record from model table.
You can get table name simply call getTable() of model object, so how to call this method as bellow example.
$item = new Item;
$table = $item->getTable();
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- Jquery - Show hide password in Password textbox using checkbox.
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- How to add Delete cascade to existing column in Laravel 5, without remove column?
- Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?