How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | August 22, 2016 | | 995 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you need to get table name from model in your laravel application then this post can help you to get table name. Laravel based on MVC. So, we require to create model for every table that way we can write database logic on model. But if you require to get table name from model then you can get using getTable() of model.
Laravel eloquent model provide several methos like for all(), get(), first() etc, that helps to get table record from model table.
You can get table name simply call getTable() of model object, so how to call this method as bellow example.
$item = new Item;
$table = $item->getTable();
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- Laravel 5 Autocomplete using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example with Demo
- Laravel 5 json response from controller example
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- Laravel ajax render view with data example