How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | August 22, 2016 | | 1329 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you need to get table name from model in your laravel application then this post can help you to get table name. Laravel based on MVC. So, we require to create model for every table that way we can write database logic on model. But if you require to get table name from model then you can get using getTable() of model.
Laravel eloquent model provide several methos like for all(), get(), first() etc, that helps to get table record from model table.
You can get table name simply call getTable() of model object, so how to call this method as bellow example.
$item = new Item;
$table = $item->getTable();
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5.3 - image dimension validation rules example
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- HTML tags are not allowed in textbox validation using Jquery
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package