How to get size of directory in MB Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 23, 2016 | | 3567 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Mostly we require to calculate for uploaded directory size because we can see how much we size allocate in uploaded directory. If you have limited server then you always need to check how much size of data in my folder.
You can also get size of directory that way you can also display on your admin panel. Laravel provide File facade. File facade through we can get folder size in kb or mb or gb etc.
In bellow example i have images directory in public folder. so we can get size for images folder like this way :
$file_size = 0;
foreach( File::allFiles(public_path('images')) as $file)
$file_size += $file->getSize();
$file_size = number_format($file_size / 1048576,2);
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Bootstrap - Input multiple tags example using Tag Manager Jquery Plugin
- Laravel 5 - login with username or email example
- Laravel 5 - Create modular structure application example using L5Modular package
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- PHP - How to remove duplicate values from multidimensional array?
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?