How to get size of directory in MB Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 23, 2016 | | 6138 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Mostly we require to calculate for uploaded directory size because we can see how much we size allocate in uploaded directory. If you have limited server then you always need to check how much size of data in my folder.
You can also get size of directory that way you can also display on your admin panel. Laravel provide File facade. File facade through we can get folder size in kb or mb or gb etc.
In bellow example i have images directory in public folder. so we can get size for images folder like this way :
$file_size = 0;
foreach( File::allFiles(public_path('images')) as $file)
$file_size += $file->getSize();
$file_size = number_format($file_size / 1048576,2);
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- How to get ip address using php code?
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer
- Laravel 5 - Custom Helper Facade Class Example from scratch
- How to get filename without extension in PHP?
- How to push item to 0 index or first of $scope object in AngularJS?