How to get size of directory in MB Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 23, 2016 | | 1198 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Mostly we require to calculate for uploaded directory size because we can see how much we size allocate in uploaded directory. If you have limited server then you always need to check how much size of data in my folder.
You can also get size of directory that way you can also display on your admin panel. Laravel provide File facade. File facade through we can get folder size in kb or mb or gb etc.
In bellow example i have images directory in public folder. so we can get size for images folder like this way :
$file_size = 0;
foreach( File::allFiles(public_path('images')) as $file)
$file_size += $file->getSize();
$file_size = number_format($file_size / 1048576,2);
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- Laravel 5.2 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable