How to get size of directory in MB Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 23, 2016 | | 990 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Mostly we require to calculate for uploaded directory size because we can see how much we size allocate in uploaded directory. If you have limited server then you always need to check how much size of data in my folder.
You can also get size of directory that way you can also display on your admin panel. Laravel provide File facade. File facade through we can get folder size in kb or mb or gb etc.
In bellow example i have images directory in public folder. so we can get size for images folder like this way :
$file_size = 0;
foreach( File::allFiles(public_path('images')) as $file)
$file_size += $file->getSize();
$file_size = number_format($file_size / 1048576,2);
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package