How to get site URL in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 11, 2016 | | 12217 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Here is quick post, which can help you to get base url or home page url of your laravel application. I think many times we need to get site URL for something share or link, so you can get that using url helper and URL facade. Both way are same you can use that anywhere i mean in controller or view. so let's see.
$url = URL::to("/");
$url2 = url('/');
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- Bootstrap multiselect dropdown in popup using popupMultiSelect plugin
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- How to get soft deleted records in Laravel 5?
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?