How to get site URL in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 11, 2016 | | 5804 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Here is quick post, which can help you to get base url or home page url of your laravel application. I think many times we need to get site URL for something share or link, so you can get that using url helper and URL facade. Both way are same you can use that anywhere i mean in controller or view. so let's see.
$url = URL::to("/");
$url2 = url('/');
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- AngularJS - convert comma separated string to array example
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- How to create scroll to top of the page by jquery animate ?
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?
- Laravel 5.3 - Form Input Validation rules example with demo
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery