How to get site URL in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 11, 2016 | | 2666 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Here is quick post, which can help you to get base url or home page url of your laravel application. I think many times we need to get site URL for something share or link, so you can get that using url helper and URL facade. Both way are same you can use that anywhere i mean in controller or view. so let's see.
$url = URL::to("/");
$url2 = url('/');
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package
- How to get last 2 days records from table using Mysql Query?