How to get site URL in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 11, 2016 | | 4883 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Here is quick post, which can help you to get base url or home page url of your laravel application. I think many times we need to get site URL for something share or link, so you can get that using url helper and URL facade. Both way are same you can use that anywhere i mean in controller or view. so let's see.
$url = URL::to("/");
$url2 = url('/');
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?
- PHP - How to remove duplicate values from multidimensional array?
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package