How to get site URL in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 11, 2016 | | 1331 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Here is quick post, which can help you to get base url or home page url of your laravel application. I think many times we need to get site URL for something share or link, so you can get that using url helper and URL facade. Both way are same you can use that anywhere i mean in controller or view. so let's see.
$url = URL::to("/");
$url2 = url('/');
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- Laravel 5.3 - Create Bootstrap Contact US Form using Form Request
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?