How to get site URL in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 11, 2016 | | 14959 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Here is quick post, which can help you to get base url or home page url of your laravel application. I think many times we need to get site URL for something share or link, so you can get that using url helper and URL facade. Both way are same you can use that anywhere i mean in controller or view. so let's see.
$url = URL::to("/");
$url2 = url('/');
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- Laravel 5 create word document file using phpoffice/phpword package
- Laravel 5 ajax request validation example
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?
- How to integrate google map using gmaps.js in php example?
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- How to quick run laravel project?