How to get php.ini file path?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 920 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
You can get location path of php.ini file using php_ini_loaded_file() of PHP. Sometimes we require to get php.ini file path. So, if you need to get path of php confogration file then you can get following way:
You can find output something like bellow if you are use ubuntu system:
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template