How to get php.ini file path?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 774 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
You can get location path of php.ini file using php_ini_loaded_file() of PHP. Sometimes we require to get php.ini file path. So, if you need to get path of php confogration file then you can get following way:
You can find output something like bellow if you are use ubuntu system:
- Laravel 5 - Multiple Images Uploading using dropzone.js example with demo
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- Select box with search option example in Jquery using Chosen Plugin
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?