How to get php.ini file path?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 1744 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
You can get location path of php.ini file using php_ini_loaded_file() of PHP. Sometimes we require to get php.ini file path. So, if you need to get path of php confogration file then you can get following way:
You can find output something like bellow if you are use ubuntu system:
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- How to use inject view in Laravel 5?