How to get php.ini file path?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 2664 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation Ubuntu
You can get location path of php.ini file using php_ini_loaded_file() of PHP. Sometimes we require to get php.ini file path. So, if you need to get path of php confogration file then you can get following way:
You can find output something like bellow if you are use ubuntu system:
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- How to remove # from URL in AngularJS?
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?