How to get minimum key value of array in PHP?By Hardik Savani | February 12, 2016 | | 419 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, you need to get minimum key value of your array but you try to get with loop and any function etc, but in bellow example you can see we can get smallest key value from our php array by using min() and array_keys(). So, let's try to use in your code this way:
$myArray = ['2'=>'Hey','4'=>'Hello','1'=>'Hi','3'=>'GH'];
$new_key = min(array_keys($myArray));
$new_val = $myArray[$new_key];
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- How to scrolling table with fixed header in HTML?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- How to send mail example in Laravel 5?
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?