How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?By Hardik Savani | March 2, 2016 | | 723 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, you need to get maximum key value of your array but you try to get with loop and any function etc, but in bellow example you can see we can get biggest key value from our php array by using max() and array_keys(). So, let's try to use in your code this way:
$myArray = ['2'=>'Hey','4'=>'Hello','1'=>'Hi','3'=>'GH'];
$new_key = max(array_keys($myArray));
$new_val = $myArray[$new_key];
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- Laravel 5 database backup using Laravel Backup Package
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel
- How to import CSV file using mysql
- How to use bootstrap colorpicker example code
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?