How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?By Hardik Savani | March 2, 2016 | | 1267 Viewer | Category : PHP
Sometimes, you need to get maximum key value of your array but you try to get with loop and any function etc, but in bellow example you can see we can get biggest key value from our php array by using max() and array_keys(). So, let's try to use in your code this way:
$myArray = ['2'=>'Hey','4'=>'Hello','1'=>'Hi','3'=>'GH'];
$new_key = max(array_keys($myArray));
$new_val = $myArray[$new_key];
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- PHP Codeigniter - Ajax Infinite Scroll Pagination Example
- Laravel - How to remove foreign key constraint using migration?
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example