Sometimes, you have a many tag with same class and attribute with value, but you need to find maximal value of attribute from that comman class, In bellow you have same html tag:
<li class="test" data-id="3">hi</li>
<li class="test" data-id="5">hey</li>
<li class="test" data-id="1">hello</li>
Now, you require to get max value, i mean you need to 5, because that is big value from other, so you can get maximal value from this way:
var max = 0;
var value = parseInt($(this).data('id'));
max = (value > max) ? value : max;
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?
- How to get last record from MySQL table in Codeigniter?
- How to import CSV file using mysql