Share this post:
Sometimes, you have a many tag with same class and attribute with value, but you need to find maximal value of attribute from that comman class, In bellow you have same html tag:
<li class="test" data-id="3">hi</li>
<li class="test" data-id="5">hey</li>
<li class="test" data-id="1">hello</li>
Now, you require to get max value, i mean you need to 5, because that is big value from other, so you can get maximal value from this way:
var max = 0;
var value = parseInt($(this).data('id'));
max = (value > max) ? value : max;
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How to get keys name from array using array helper in PHP Laravel ?