Share this post:
Sometimes, you have a many tag with same class and attribute with value, but you need to find maximal value of attribute from that comman class, In bellow you have same html tag:
<li class="test" data-id="3">hi</li>
<li class="test" data-id="5">hey</li>
<li class="test" data-id="1">hello</li>
Now, you require to get max value, i mean you need to 5, because that is big value from other, so you can get maximal value from this way:
var max = 0;
var value = parseInt($(this).data('id'));
max = (value > max) ? value : max;
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?