Sometimes, you have a many tag with same class and attribute with value, but you need to find maximal value of attribute from that comman class, In bellow you have same html tag:
<li class="test" data-id="3">hi</li>
<li class="test" data-id="5">hey</li>
<li class="test" data-id="1">hello</li>
Now, you require to get max value, i mean you need to 5, because that is big value from other, so you can get maximal value from this way:
var max = 0;
var value = parseInt($(this).data('id'));
max = (value > max) ? value : max;
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- Jquery ajax request example
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- How to parse json in jquery ajax?
- How to create custom scrollbar using jquery mcustomscrollbar plugin ?
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- How to upload and resize image in PHP ?