How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 16098 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you are beginner or don't know how to get logged in user details in laravel 5 application then you can do it using laravel auth helper. Laravel can get current login user data both way one using auth helper and another Auth facade. In this post you can learn how to get current logged user id. so first yo
Get Logged User Data using helper
you can get login user details using auth() helper, it will return object of users details.
$user = auth()->user();
Get Logged User ID using helper
$id = auth()->user()->id;
Get Logged User Data using facade
you can get login user details using Auth facade, it will also return object of users data.
$user = Auth::user();
Get Logged User ID using facade
$id = Auth::user()->id;
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package