How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 18458 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you are beginner or don't know how to get logged in user details in laravel 5 application then you can do it using laravel auth helper. Laravel can get current login user data both way one using auth helper and another Auth facade. In this post you can learn how to get current logged user id. so first yo
Get Logged User Data using helper
you can get login user details using auth() helper, it will return object of users details.
$user = auth()->user();
Get Logged User ID using helper
$id = auth()->user()->id;
Get Logged User Data using facade
you can get login user details using Auth facade, it will also return object of users data.
$user = Auth::user();
Get Logged User ID using facade
$id = Auth::user()->id;
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- Laravel 5 ajax request validation example
- Laravel 5 - Create Dummy Data using tinker factory
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin