How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 11899 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you are beginner or don't know how to get logged in user details in laravel 5 application then you can do it using laravel auth helper. Laravel can get current login user data both way one using auth helper and another Auth facade. In this post you can learn how to get current logged user id. so first yo
Get Logged User Data using helper
you can get login user details using auth() helper, it will return object of users details.
$user = auth()->user();
Get Logged User ID using helper
$id = auth()->user()->id;
Get Logged User Data using facade
you can get login user details using Auth facade, it will also return object of users data.
$user = Auth::user();
Get Logged User ID using facade
$id = Auth::user()->id;
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?
- Laravel 5.5 CRUD Example from scratch
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?