How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 4168 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are beginner or don't know how to get logged in user details in laravel 5 application then you can do it using laravel auth helper. Laravel can get current login user data both way one using auth helper and another Auth facade. In this post you can learn how to get current logged user id. so first yo
Get Logged User Data using helper
you can get login user details using auth() helper, it will return object of users details.
$user = auth()->user();
Get Logged User ID using helper
$id = auth()->user()->id;
Get Logged User Data using facade
you can get login user details using Auth facade, it will also return object of users data.
$user = Auth::user();
Get Logged User ID using facade
$id = Auth::user()->id;
- How to get soft deleted records in Laravel 5?
- PHP - How to make dependent dropdown list using jquery Ajax?
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- PHP: How to count files in folder?