How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 1340 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are beginner or don't know how to get logged in user details in laravel 5 application then you can do it using laravel auth helper. Laravel can get current login user data both way one using auth helper and another Auth facade. In this post you can learn how to get current logged user id. so first yo
Get Logged User Data using helper
you can get login user details using auth() helper, it will return object of users details.
$user = auth()->user();
Get Logged User ID using helper
$id = auth()->user()->id;
Get Logged User Data using facade
you can get login user details using Auth facade, it will also return object of users data.
$user = Auth::user();
Get Logged User ID using facade
$id = Auth::user()->id;
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- How to use DB transactions in laravel 5?