How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 2763 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are beginner or don't know how to get logged in user details in laravel 5 application then you can do it using laravel auth helper. Laravel can get current login user data both way one using auth helper and another Auth facade. In this post you can learn how to get current logged user id. so first yo
Get Logged User Data using helper
you can get login user details using auth() helper, it will return object of users details.
$user = auth()->user();
Get Logged User ID using helper
$id = auth()->user()->id;
Get Logged User Data using facade
you can get login user details using Auth facade, it will also return object of users data.
$user = Auth::user();
Get Logged User ID using facade
$id = Auth::user()->id;
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to check if file exists or not in Laravel 5?
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request