How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?By Hardik Savani | January 11, 2016 | | 1108 Viewer | Category : Laravel MySql
Share this post:
If you are working on laravel framwork and you use query builder of laravel 5. but you want to get last executed mysql query from laravel. If you are working on laravel 5 then you have to first enable query log that way it can be store query log. At last getQueryLog() through you can get last executed query.
I give you example of how to get last executed mysql query. you can use example as following example.
public function querylog()
$item = Item::find(2);
$last_query = DB::getQueryLog();
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo