How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?By Hardik Savani | January 11, 2016 | | 1272 Viewer | Category : Laravel MySql
Share this post:
If you are working on laravel framwork and you use query builder of laravel 5. but you want to get last executed mysql query from laravel. If you are working on laravel 5 then you have to first enable query log that way it can be store query log. At last getQueryLog() through you can get last executed query.
I give you example of how to get last executed mysql query. you can use example as following example.
public function querylog()
$item = Item::find(2);
$last_query = DB::getQueryLog();
- Laravel 5 query builder where exists example
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code
- Bootstrap form validation example with demo using validator.js plugin
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- Paypal payment gateway integration in php source code example
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?