How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?By Hardik Savani | January 11, 2016 | | 1366 Viewer | Category : Laravel MySql
Share this post:
If you are working on laravel framwork and you use query builder of laravel 5. but you want to get last executed mysql query from laravel. If you are working on laravel 5 then you have to first enable query log that way it can be store query log. At last getQueryLog() through you can get last executed query.
I give you example of how to get last executed mysql query. you can use example as following example.
public function querylog()
$item = Item::find(2);
$last_query = DB::getQueryLog();
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- Bootstrap year picker example using datepicker js
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- How to check if string is URL or not in PHP?
- How to execute artisan commands from route or controller in Laravel ?
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working