How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?By Hardik Savani | January 11, 2016 | | 1992 Viewer | Category : Laravel MySql
If you are working on laravel framwork and you use query builder of laravel 5. but you want to get last executed mysql query from laravel. If you are working on laravel 5 then you have to first enable query log that way it can be store query log. At last getQueryLog() through you can get last executed query.
I give you example of how to get last executed mysql query. you can use example as following example.
public function querylog()
$item = Item::find(2);
$last_query = DB::getQueryLog();
- Laravel 5 - Grayscale Image Generate Example from scratch
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 export to pdf using maatwebsite example
- How to remove undefined value from jquery array?