How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?By Hardik Savani | January 11, 2016 | | 2271 Viewer | Category : Laravel MySql
If you are working on laravel framwork and you use query builder of laravel 5. but you want to get last executed mysql query from laravel. If you are working on laravel 5 then you have to first enable query log that way it can be store query log. At last getQueryLog() through you can get last executed query.
I give you example of how to get last executed mysql query. you can use example as following example.
public function querylog()
$item = Item::find(2);
$last_query = DB::getQueryLog();
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package
- How to find deleted file in git repo history log?
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5