How to get last 2 days records from table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 1249 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
We may sometimes require to get few days ago records from table like last 2 days, last 3 days, last 10 days or last 15 days etc. Most of developer choose other logic but we can easily get using mysql query(using CURDATE and INTERVAL).
In this example mysql query i have one table "elements" and columns are id, title, description, created_at(timestamps) and update_at, Now we will get all records of last 2 days.so you can fetch fields value using CURDATE and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of last two days.
SELECT * FROM `elements`
WHERE created_at >= ( CURDATE() - INTERVAL 2 DAY )
- How to get current url path example in Jquery?
- How to scrolling table with fixed header in HTML?
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- How to generate random alphanumeric string in PHP?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js