How to get last 2 days records from table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 3697 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
We may sometimes require to get few days ago records from table like last 2 days, last 3 days, last 10 days or last 15 days etc. Most of developer choose other logic but we can easily get using mysql query(using CURDATE and INTERVAL).
In this example mysql query i have one table "elements" and columns are id, title, description, created_at(timestamps) and update_at, Now we will get all records of last 2 days.so you can fetch fields value using CURDATE and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of last two days.
SELECT * FROM `elements`
WHERE created_at >= ( CURDATE() - INTERVAL 2 DAY )
- Laravel 5.5 Simple CMS Website example using asgardcms
- How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- How to integrate jQuery Fullcalendar using Bootstrap, PHP and MySQL ?
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5
- jQuery Ajax X-editable bootstrap plugin to update records in PHP Example
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch