How to get last 2 days records from table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 785 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
We may sometimes require to get few days ago records from table like last 2 days, last 3 days, last 10 days or last 15 days etc. Most of developer choose other logic but we can easily get using mysql query(using CURDATE and INTERVAL).
In this example mysql query i have one table "elements" and columns are id, title, description, created_at(timestamps) and update_at, Now we will get all records of last 2 days.so you can fetch fields value using CURDATE and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of last two days.
SELECT * FROM `elements`
WHERE created_at >= ( CURDATE() - INTERVAL 2 DAY )
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- Laravel 5 query builder where exists example
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch