How to get last 2 days records from table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 1664 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
We may sometimes require to get few days ago records from table like last 2 days, last 3 days, last 10 days or last 15 days etc. Most of developer choose other logic but we can easily get using mysql query(using CURDATE and INTERVAL).
In this example mysql query i have one table "elements" and columns are id, title, description, created_at(timestamps) and update_at, Now we will get all records of last 2 days.so you can fetch fields value using CURDATE and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of last two days.
SELECT * FROM `elements`
WHERE created_at >= ( CURDATE() - INTERVAL 2 DAY )
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- Bootstrap Color Picker Example using mjolnic colorpicker plugin
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example