How to get last 2 days records from table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 657 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
We may sometimes require to get few days ago records from table like last 2 days, last 3 days, last 10 days or last 15 days etc. Most of developer choose other logic but we can easily get using mysql query(using CURDATE and INTERVAL).
In this example mysql query i have one table "elements" and columns are id, title, description, created_at(timestamps) and update_at, Now we will get all records of last 2 days.so you can fetch fields value using CURDATE and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of last two days.
SELECT * FROM `elements`
WHERE created_at >= ( CURDATE() - INTERVAL 2 DAY )
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- How to get Query Strings Value in Laravel 5?
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example