How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | February 13, 2016 | | 7975 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in hours in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in hours.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInhours function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 9:30:34');
$diff_in_hours = $to->diffInHours($from);
print_r($diff_in_hours);// Output: 6
- PHP - Behance API tutorial with example and demo
- How to check file is exists or not in PHP?
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- How to delete multiple records using checkbox in Laravel 5 ?
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request