How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | February 13, 2016 | | 4971 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in hours in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in hours.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInhours function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 9:30:34');
$diff_in_hours = $to->diffInHours($from);
print_r($diff_in_hours);// Output: 6
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 query builder where exists example
- How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- PHP - How to remove duplicate values from multidimensional array?
- How to get last record from MySQL table in Codeigniter?
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui