How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | February 13, 2016 | | 6209 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in hours in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in hours.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInhours function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 9:30:34');
$diff_in_hours = $to->diffInHours($from);
print_r($diff_in_hours);// Output: 6
- How to get soft deleted records in Laravel 5?
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- How to convert Object into Array in PHP?
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- How to create snippets in sublime ?
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Image Gallery CRUD example from scratch
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch