How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | February 13, 2016 | | 2509 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in hours in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in hours.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInhours function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 9:30:34');
$diff_in_hours = $to->diffInHours($from);
print_r($diff_in_hours);// Output: 6
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?