How to get folder path from file path in PHP?By Hardik Savani | July 4, 2016 | | 1040 Viewer | Category : PHP
Sometimes, we require to get directory path from Image path or file url in our PHP website or any PHP framework website at that time we can get folder name using php pre-define function dirname.
If you ever use this function then you can see as bellow example how it's works. I have one image url like, i want to just get folder path then you can get folder path like this way :
- How to get max attribute value in jquery?
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- Laravel 5 - Multiple Images Uploading using dropzone.js example with demo
- Laravel 5 - Simple CRUD Application Using ReactJS - Part 1
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?