Share this post:
Whenever you require to get first element value then you can use bellow example. I give you the way to get first element value in jquery. So let's see following example:
var first_element = languages;
- Laravel notification message popup using toastr js plugin
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 json response from controller example