How to get filename without extension in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 26, 2016 | | 1362 Viewer | Category : PHP
If you need to get just filename from url withour file extension then you can get that using basename() php function. In bellow example i give you how to get image name without extension. first we need to get extension of given filename url and then basename() through we can remove that extension like as i did bellow:
$imagePath = "/home/hd/html/test.jpg";
$ext = pathinfo($imagePath, PATHINFO_EXTENSION);
$file = basename($imagePath,".".$ext);
- How to confige Elasticsearch in our local system
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?
- How to integrate jQuery Fullcalendar using Bootstrap, PHP and MySQL ?
- AngularJS - scroll to a specific element using anchorscroll
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?