How to get filename without extension in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 26, 2016 | | 967 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you need to get just filename from url withour file extension then you can get that using basename() php function. In bellow example i give you how to get image name without extension. first we need to get extension of given filename url and then basename() through we can remove that extension like as i did bellow:
$imagePath = "/home/hd/html/test.jpg";
$ext = pathinfo($imagePath, PATHINFO_EXTENSION);
$file = basename($imagePath,".".$ext);
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?