How to get filename from path in PHP?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 1687 Viewer | Category : PHP
Sometimes, we may require to get only filename or image name from full path or url in your PHP project or any framwwork project at that time you can get file name using php pre-define function basename.
If you ever use this function then you can see as bellow example how it's works. I have one image url like, i want to just get image name then you can get image name like this way :
- How to check image loaded or not in JQuery?
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?
- PHP Laravel – How to solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel ” ?
- Laravel 5.3 - Form Input Validation rules example with demo
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- How to create scroll to top of the page by jquery animate ?
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?