How to get filename from path in PHP?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 525 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, we may require to get only filename or image name from full path or url in your PHP project or any framwwork project at that time you can get file name using php pre-define function basename.
If you ever use this function then you can see as bellow example how it's works. I have one image url like, i want to just get image name then you can get image name like this way :
- Node JS - Get Real time online users counter using socket io example
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- Bootstrap SweetAlert - Confirm dialog box model with yes and no option example
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.