How to get filename from path in PHP?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 676 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, we may require to get only filename or image name from full path or url in your PHP project or any framwwork project at that time you can get file name using php pre-define function basename.
If you ever use this function then you can see as bellow example how it's works. I have one image url like, i want to just get image name then you can get image name like this way :
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- How to push item to 0 index or first of $scope object in AngularJS?
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" Solved
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?