How to get filename from path in PHP?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 1272 Viewer | Category : PHP
Sometimes, we may require to get only filename or image name from full path or url in your PHP project or any framwwork project at that time you can get file name using php pre-define function basename.
If you ever use this function then you can see as bellow example how it's works. I have one image url like, i want to just get image name then you can get image name like this way :
- Laravel 5.5 group by doesn't work - fixed
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- AngularJS - How to render HTML value in ng-repeat ?