How to get filename from path in PHP?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 460 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, we may require to get only filename or image name from full path or url in your PHP project or any framwwork project at that time you can get file name using php pre-define function basename.
If you ever use this function then you can see as bellow example how it's works. I have one image url like, i want to just get image name then you can get image name like this way :
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- How to send mail example in Laravel 5?
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Laravel 5 - Paypal Payment Integration example using netshell/paypal package from scratch
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example