How to get filename from path in PHP?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 996 Viewer | Category : PHP
Sometimes, we may require to get only filename or image name from full path or url in your PHP project or any framwwork project at that time you can get file name using php pre-define function basename.
If you ever use this function then you can see as bellow example how it's works. I have one image url like, i want to just get image name then you can get image name like this way :
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- How to quick run any PHP Project?
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- Laravel 5.3 - image dimension validation rules example
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 2