How to get file size in php ?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 961 Viewer | Category : PHP
If you require to get file size in php then you can do it easily using filesize() of PHP. Normally we require to get and check on before image uploading. So if you want to get image size then bellow example can help you. It will return size on byte.
echo filesize('flower10.jpg') . ' bytes';
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- How to get php.ini file path?
- How to create custom facade in laravel 5.2?
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- How to make simple dependent dropdown using jquery ajax in Laravel 5?