How to get file size in php ?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 1842 Viewer | Category : PHP
If you require to get file size in php then you can do it easily using filesize() of PHP. Normally we require to get and check on before image uploading. So if you want to get image size then bellow example can help you. It will return size on byte.
echo filesize('flower10.jpg') . ' bytes';
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- How to recursively change the permissions of files and directories in ubuntu?
- How to execute artisan commands from route or controller in Laravel ?
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?
- How to set config file value in Laravel 5?
- How to check image loaded or not in JQuery?