How to get file size in php ?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 759 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you require to get file size in php then you can do it easily using filesize() of PHP. Normally we require to get and check on before image uploading. So if you want to get image size then bellow example can help you. It will return size on byte.
echo filesize('flower10.jpg') . ' bytes';
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- Bootstrap form validation example with demo using validator.js plugin
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example