How to get file size in php ?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 2348 Viewer| Category : PHP
If you require to get file size in php then you can do it easily using filesize() of PHP. Normally we require to get and check on before image uploading. So if you want to get image size then bellow example can help you. It will return size on byte.
echo filesize('flower10.jpg') . ' bytes';
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to set config file value in Laravel 5?
- How to check if View Exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- How to merge two array with same keys without loop in PHP ?
- Laravel 5 email verification with activation code example