How to get file size in php ?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 848 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you require to get file size in php then you can do it easily using filesize() of PHP. Normally we require to get and check on before image uploading. So if you want to get image size then bellow example can help you. It will return size on byte.
echo filesize('flower10.jpg') . ' bytes';
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5
- Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?
- Ajax Image Upload using PHP and jQuery Example from scratch
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- How to get config file value in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example