How to get file size in php ?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 1231 Viewer | Category : PHP
If you require to get file size in php then you can do it easily using filesize() of PHP. Normally we require to get and check on before image uploading. So if you want to get image size then bellow example can help you. It will return size on byte.
echo filesize('flower10.jpg') . ' bytes';
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- HTML tags are not allowed in textbox validation using Jquery
- word wrap break word not working table
- How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?
- Full Text Search in Laravel 5 Example
- Pixel tracking code php example
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?