How to get file size in php ?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 557 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you require to get file size in php then you can do it easily using filesize() of PHP. Normally we require to get and check on before image uploading. So if you want to get image size then bellow example can help you. It will return size on byte.
echo filesize('flower10.jpg') . ' bytes';
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?