How to get file size in php ?By Hardik Savani | April 29, 2016 | | 614 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you require to get file size in php then you can do it easily using filesize() of PHP. Normally we require to get and check on before image uploading. So if you want to get image size then bellow example can help you. It will return size on byte.
echo filesize('flower10.jpg') . ' bytes';
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- How to get ip address in jquery?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- Laravel 5 - Bootstrap Admin Theme Integration example from scratch
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package