How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 29, 2016 | | 2558 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in date in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in days.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 9:30:34');
$diff_in_days = $to->diffInDays($from);
print_r($diff_in_days); // Output: 1
- Jquery notification popup box example using toastr JS plugin with demo
- How to get file size from URL in Laravel 5?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?