How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 29, 2016 | | 3344 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in date in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in days.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 9:30:34');
$diff_in_days = $to->diffInDays($from);
print_r($diff_in_days); // Output: 1
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 1
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- How to check if record exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?
- How to get ip address in jquery?