How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 29, 2016 | | 2219 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in date in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in days.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 9:30:34');
$diff_in_days = $to->diffInDays($from);
print_r($diff_in_days); // Output: 1
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- How to check if record exists or not in Laravel 5?
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 File(Image) Upload Example with Validation