How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 29, 2016 | | 3911 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in date in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in days.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 9:30:34');
$diff_in_days = $to->diffInDays($from);
print_r($diff_in_days); // Output: 1
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- How to get keys name from array using array helper in PHP Laravel ?
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 File(Image) Upload Example with Validation
- How to make simple dependent dropdown using jquery ajax in Laravel 5?