How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 29, 2016 | | 10169 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get difference between two dates in date in laravel 5 then you can get easily using Carbon. Laravel by default provide Carbon class. Carbon class throught you can calculate difference between two dates in days.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates. I hope you will find your solution.
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-5 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 9:30:34');
$diff_in_days = $to->diffInDays($from);
print_r($diff_in_days); // Output: 1
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?
- How to use collapse example in Bootstrap?
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- How to get current page url in PHP?
- How to execute mysql query in laravel?