How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?By Hardik Savani | August 29, 2016 | | 9190 Viewer | Category : Codeigniter
If you require to get current URL with parameters in your codeigniter project then you can get easily using "url" helper. Codeigniter provide url helper library that way we can get existing page url or base url etc. you can also get only parameters without URL using "input" as like bellow.
$parameters = $this->input->get();
But, we are getting full path using "url" helper and $_SERVER variable. So, you can see how to get full path using both as bellow:
$currentURL = current_url();
$params = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
$fullURL = $currentURL . '?' . $params;
- Laravel 5.5 - Validation Data Return - New Feature
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- How to use collapse example in Bootstrap?
- PHP MySQL confirmation box before delete record using jquery ajax
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- How to change date format in jquery using moment JS ?