Share this post:
In this post i give you three way to get current url in your js file as there are bellow listed:
Ok, so you can check bellow example code and run in your system.
<title>JQuery - get current URL Example</title>
var currentURL = window.location.href;
var currentURL = $(location).attr("href");
var currentURL = window.location;
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- Laravel 5 File(Image) Upload Example with Validation
- Laravel 5 - Bootstrap Admin Theme Integration example from scratch
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- How to get size of directory in MB Laravel 5?