How to get current route name in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 10, 2016 | | 4888 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get current route name then you can get using Request or Route facade. I give you two example one for using Route facade and another for Request facade. so you can get route name both way and how you can see both example.
$routeName = Request::route()->getName());
$routeName = Route::getCurrentRoute()->getPath();
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- How can i print php variable in jquery?
- Laravel 5 File(Image) Upload Example with Validation