How to get current route name in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 10, 2016 | | 10504 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get current route name then you can get using Request or Route facade. I give you two example one for using Route facade and another for Request facade. so you can get route name both way and how you can see both example.
$routeName = Request::route()->getName());
$routeName = Route::getCurrentRoute()->getPath();
- How to use inject view in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap - Input multiple tags example using Tag Manager Jquery Plugin
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- Please provide a valid cache path. laravel error fixed
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?