How to get current route name in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 10, 2016 | | 2886 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get current route name then you can get using Request or Route facade. I give you two example one for using Route facade and another for Request facade. so you can get route name both way and how you can see both example.
$routeName = Request::route()->getName());
$routeName = Route::getCurrentRoute()->getPath();
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- How to use DB transactions in laravel 5?
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?