How to get current page url in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 2412 Viewer | Category : PHP
Whenever you need to get actual page url in Native PHP then you can do using this post. I give you the example that way you can get easily current URL in PHP. following PHP code through you can get:
$currentLink = "http://$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]";
- How to git force pull from remote branch ?
- How to get Instagram followers count using JQuery Ajax?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Twitter bootstrap - fancy alert box example and demo using SweetAlert Plugin
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- Ajax - Cross-Origin Request Blocked in Larave 5?