How to get current page url in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 815 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get actual page url in Native PHP then you can do using this post. I give you the example that way you can get easily current URL in PHP. following PHP code through you can get:
$currentLink = "http://$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]";
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- Laravel - How to remove foreign key constraint using migration?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?