How to get current page url in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 744 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get actual page url in Native PHP then you can do using this post. I give you the example that way you can get easily current URL in PHP. following PHP code through you can get:
$currentLink = "http://$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]";
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to get Instagram followers count using JQuery Ajax?
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- AngularJS - convert comma separated string to array example
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP