How to get current page url in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 1099 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get actual page url in Native PHP then you can do using this post. I give you the example that way you can get easily current URL in PHP. following PHP code through you can get:
$currentLink = "http://$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]";
- Laravel 5 - whereIn and whereNotIn with subquery example using query builder
- How to check if View Exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- How to remove comma from string in jquery with example ?
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?