How to get current page url in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 2131 Viewer | Category : PHP
Whenever you need to get actual page url in Native PHP then you can do using this post. I give you the example that way you can get easily current URL in PHP. following PHP code through you can get:
$currentLink = "http://$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]";
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- Paypal payment gateway integration in php source code example
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP
- Laravel 5 - Create Dummy Data using tinker factory
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 create word document file using phpoffice/phpword package
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- How to use login throttle in laravel 5?