How to get current page url in PHP?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 657 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get actual page url in Native PHP then you can do using this post. I give you the example that way you can get easily current URL in PHP. following PHP code through you can get:
$currentLink = "http://$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]";
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- How to integrate google map using gmaps.js in php example?
- How to remove query string from URL using JQuery
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?