How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?By Hardik Savani | March 17, 2016 | | 1438 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
If you require to get all the records of current month using mysql query. for example you have one table "items" and columns are id, title, description, created_at and update_at, Now you want to get all records of this month. so you can fetch fields value using DATE_SUB and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of current month.
SELECT * FROM items WHERE created_at > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 MONTH);
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working