How to get config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 2372 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can get using config helper in Laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to get application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can get this way:
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- Jquery Datepicker example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2
- Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?