How to get config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 974 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can get using config helper in Laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to get application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can get this way:
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?