How to get config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 818 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can get using config helper in Laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to get application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can get this way:
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Pixel tracking code php example
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?