How to get config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 25, 2016 | | 1332 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can get using config helper in Laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to get application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can get this way:
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- PHP - How to remove duplicate values from multidimensional array?
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example