How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 1337 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui