How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 1684 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- How to get latitude longitude from mysql in laravel 5?
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- How to parse json in jquery ajax?