How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 3101 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?