How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 5444 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- How to set config file value in Laravel 5?
- How to set vertical align middle div by CSS in HTML?
- Laravel 5 - Simple CRUD Application Using ReactJS - Part 2
- How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?
- word wrap break word not working table
- How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?