How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 4310 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- How can i print php variable in jquery?
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- How to check empty or null in Mysql Query?