How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 3742 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- Laravel 5 client side validation using Parsley.js example
- How to get current page url in PHP?
- How to use inject view in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap multiselect dropdown in popup using popupMultiSelect plugin
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal