How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 1037 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package