How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 4855 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?
- Laravel - How to remove foreign key constraint using migration?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- Laravel 5 - Ajax crop image before upload using using croppie plugin
- How to get latitude longitude from mysql in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial