How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | July 5, 2016 | | 2454 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- Laravel 5 client side validation using Parsley.js example
- Laravel 5 database backup using Laravel Backup Package
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- How to create scroll to top of the page by jquery animate ?
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?