How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 2696 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide several string helper that way we can use it easily like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc. If you need to generate unique random string then you can use str_random() helper of Laravel. It is very simple and you can use easily.
str_random() helper take one numeric argument and return number of unique string that you pass as argument. you can see it's syntax and example:
$random = str_random(30);
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- How to create scroll to top of the page by jquery animate ?
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- How to redirect page using JQuery?
- Fadein Fadeout example in Jquery