How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 1007 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide several string helper that way we can use it easily like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc. If you need to generate unique random string then you can use str_random() helper of Laravel. It is very simple and you can use easily.
str_random() helper take one numeric argument and return number of unique string that you pass as argument. you can see it's syntax and example:
$random = str_random(30);
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example