How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 1896 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide several string helper that way we can use it easily like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc. If you need to generate unique random string then you can use str_random() helper of Laravel. It is very simple and you can use easily.
str_random() helper take one numeric argument and return number of unique string that you pass as argument. you can see it's syntax and example:
$random = str_random(30);
- How to get location information from ip address in Laravel ?
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to get Query Strings Value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" Solved
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin