How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 6256 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel provide several string helper that way we can use it easily like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc. If you need to generate unique random string then you can use str_random() helper of Laravel. It is very simple and you can use easily.
str_random() helper take one numeric argument and return number of unique string that you pass as argument. you can see it's syntax and example:
$random = str_random(30);
- How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?
- How to check column exists or not in table Laravel 5
- How to get file size from URL in Laravel 5?
- How to get gravatar image from email using Jquery?
- How to add Delete cascade to existing column in Laravel 5, without remove column?
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?