How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 4988 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel provide several string helper that way we can use it easily like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc. If you need to generate unique random string then you can use str_random() helper of Laravel. It is very simple and you can use easily.
str_random() helper take one numeric argument and return number of unique string that you pass as argument. you can see it's syntax and example:
$random = str_random(30);
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5
- Jquery - Timepicker with AM PM Example code with demo using jQuery Timepicker Plugin
- How to prevent submit form on enter key except textarea in JQuery?
- How to remove white space from string in PHP?
- Simple PHP Ajax Form Validation Example from scratch
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5 curl request example using ixudra/curl package