How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 1286 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide several string helper that way we can use it easily like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc. If you need to generate unique random string then you can use str_random() helper of Laravel. It is very simple and you can use easily.
str_random() helper take one numeric argument and return number of unique string that you pass as argument. you can see it's syntax and example:
$random = str_random(30);
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- Laravel - How to make subquery in select statement?
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example