How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 7365 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel provide several string helper that way we can use it easily like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc. If you need to generate unique random string then you can use str_random() helper of Laravel. It is very simple and you can use easily.
str_random() helper take one numeric argument and return number of unique string that you pass as argument. you can see it's syntax and example:
$random = str_random(30);
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- PHP: How to count files in folder?
- Codeigniter Ajax Form Validation Example
- Bootstrap Color Picker Example using mjolnic colorpicker plugin
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- How to upload image with validation in PHP Codeigniter?
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?