How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?By Hardik Savani | January 31, 2016 | | 575 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Share this post:
Many user use ubuntu OS and many user face one of the common problem several time like
“corrupt history file in zsh" most of time face this problem when reboot your OS so, How to fix this problem please follow this command and fix that.
mv .zsh_history .zsh_history_bad
strings .zsh_history_bad > .zsh_history
fc -R .zsh_history
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- How to check if record exists or not in Laravel 5?
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework