How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?By Hardik Savani | January 31, 2016 | | 1713 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Many user use ubuntu OS and many user face one of the common problem several time like
“corrupt history file in zsh" most of time face this problem when reboot your OS so, How to fix this problem please follow this command and fix that.
mv .zsh_history .zsh_history_bad
strings .zsh_history_bad > .zsh_history
fc -R .zsh_history
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- How to get Instagram followers count using JQuery Ajax?
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- How to add Delete cascade to existing column in Laravel 5, without remove column?
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?