How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?By Hardik Savani | January 31, 2016 | | 2355 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Many user use ubuntu OS and many user face one of the common problem several time like
“corrupt history file in zsh" most of time face this problem when reboot your OS so, How to fix this problem please follow this command and fix that.
mv .zsh_history .zsh_history_bad
strings .zsh_history_bad > .zsh_history
fc -R .zsh_history
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- Codeigniter multiple drag and drop image upload example from scratch
- How to remove white space from string in PHP?
- Git remove last commit from local
- AngularJS - How to render HTML value in ng-repeat ?
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?