How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?By Hardik Savani | January 31, 2016 | | 649 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Share this post:
Many user use ubuntu OS and many user face one of the common problem several time like
“corrupt history file in zsh" most of time face this problem when reboot your OS so, How to fix this problem please follow this command and fix that.
mv .zsh_history .zsh_history_bad
strings .zsh_history_bad > .zsh_history
fc -R .zsh_history
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch
- Paypal payment gateway integration in php source code example
- Laravel 5 query builder where exists example
- Laravel 5.2 chat message module using socket.io, redis, express and nodejs from from scratch.
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example