How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?By Hardik Savani | January 31, 2016 | | 2092 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Many user use ubuntu OS and many user face one of the common problem several time like
“corrupt history file in zsh" most of time face this problem when reboot your OS so, How to fix this problem please follow this command and fix that.
mv .zsh_history .zsh_history_bad
strings .zsh_history_bad > .zsh_history
fc -R .zsh_history
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- How to install laravel in your Android Phone
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- Full Text Search in Laravel 5 Example
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- How to check if View Exists or not in Laravel 5?