How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?By Hardik Savani | January 31, 2016 | | 731 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Share this post:
Many user use ubuntu OS and many user face one of the common problem several time like
“corrupt history file in zsh" most of time face this problem when reboot your OS so, How to fix this problem please follow this command and fix that.
mv .zsh_history .zsh_history_bad
strings .zsh_history_bad > .zsh_history
fc -R .zsh_history
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- How to use DB transactions in laravel 5?
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?