How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?By Hardik Savani | January 31, 2016 | | 856 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Share this post:
Many user use ubuntu OS and many user face one of the common problem several time like
“corrupt history file in zsh" most of time face this problem when reboot your OS so, How to fix this problem please follow this command and fix that.
mv .zsh_history .zsh_history_bad
strings .zsh_history_bad > .zsh_history
fc -R .zsh_history
- How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Jquery email autocomplete example with demo using jquery.email-autocomplete.min.js
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- How to store all record in laravel5 Cache
- Jquery notification popup box example using toastr JS plugin with demo
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?