How to find day from specific date in PHP?By Hardik Savani | February 3, 2016 | | 1418 Viewer | Category : PHP
Whenever you need to det day like Monday, Tuesday etc from full date. i mean you have any specific date like "2015-10-10" and you want to get day then you can do in both way first using strtotime() and second using DateTime object.
In Following example you can see i give you both way to get day from your date. now i added format 'l' so it will return full name of day like "Tuesday", but if you want to get short name of day then you can change format like "D".
// Using strtotime()
$specificDate = strtotime('2016-2-3');
$specificDate = date('l', $specificDate);
// Using DateTime Object
$yourDate = "2011-12-2";
$yourDate = DateTime::createFromFormat("Y-m-d", $yourDate);
- Sql function remove numeric characters from column example
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- Laravel 5 create word document file using phpoffice/phpword package
- How to use sweetalert message box in laravel 5?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- How to convert Object into Array in PHP?