How to find day from specific date in PHP?By Hardik Savani | February 3, 2016 | | 886 Viewer | Category : PHP
Whenever you need to det day like Monday, Tuesday etc from full date. i mean you have any specific date like "2015-10-10" and you want to get day then you can do in both way first using strtotime() and second using DateTime object.
In Following example you can see i give you both way to get day from your date. now i added format 'l' so it will return full name of day like "Tuesday", but if you want to get short name of day then you can change format like "D".
// Using strtotime()
$specificDate = strtotime('2016-2-3');
$specificDate = date('l', $specificDate);
// Using DateTime Object
$yourDate = "2011-12-2";
$yourDate = DateTime::createFromFormat("Y-m-d", $yourDate);
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- How to get filename without extension in PHP?
- How to use login throttle in laravel 5?
- How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?