How to find day from specific date in PHP?By Hardik Savani | February 3, 2016 | | 1032 Viewer | Category : PHP
Whenever you need to det day like Monday, Tuesday etc from full date. i mean you have any specific date like "2015-10-10" and you want to get day then you can do in both way first using strtotime() and second using DateTime object.
In Following example you can see i give you both way to get day from your date. now i added format 'l' so it will return full name of day like "Tuesday", but if you want to get short name of day then you can change format like "D".
// Using strtotime()
$specificDate = strtotime('2016-2-3');
$specificDate = date('l', $specificDate);
// Using DateTime Object
$yourDate = "2011-12-2";
$yourDate = DateTime::createFromFormat("Y-m-d", $yourDate);
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- Laravel 5 - login with username or email example
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?