How to fetch this week records in MySql ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 2292 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
If you require to get all the records of current week using mysql query. for example you have one table "items" and columns are id, title, description, created_at and update_at, Now you want to get all records of this week. so you can fetch fields value using DATE_SUB and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of current week.
SELECT * FROM items WHERE created_at > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 WEEK);
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel