How to fetch this week records in MySql ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 4697 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
If you require to get all the records of current week using mysql query. for example you have one table "items" and columns are id, title, description, created_at and update_at, Now you want to get all records of this week. so you can fetch fields value using DATE_SUB and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of current week.
SELECT * FROM items WHERE created_at > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 WEEK);
- How to get latitude longitude from mysql in laravel 5?
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?
- How can i print php variable in jquery?
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo