How to fetch this week records in MySql ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 5406 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
If you require to get all the records of current week using mysql query. for example you have one table "items" and columns are id, title, description, created_at and update_at, Now you want to get all records of this week. so you can fetch fields value using DATE_SUB and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of current week.
SELECT * FROM items WHERE created_at > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 WEEK);
- How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.
- Laravel - Dynamically Add or Remove input fields using JQuery
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP
- Laravel 5 Autocomplete using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example with Demo