How to fetch this week records in MySql ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 3358 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
If you require to get all the records of current week using mysql query. for example you have one table "items" and columns are id, title, description, created_at and update_at, Now you want to get all records of this week. so you can fetch fields value using DATE_SUB and INTERVAL of mysql. In following example you can see how to select data of current week.
SELECT * FROM items WHERE created_at > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 WEEK);
- How to scrolling table with fixed header in HTML?
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Laravel 5 - Orderby random using rand() and DB::raw() example
- How to set config file value in Laravel 5?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch