How to execute mysql query in laravel?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 656 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, we require to run directly mysql query on Laravel for example if you need to copy one table to other table using mysql query. I also need in one project and that's why i am fetching problem. But you can use sql query on laravel using db statement in bellow example you can learn how to run.
INSERT INTO `posts` (repost_of_id,token_id,post_details,user)
FROM `posts` where id = ".$postId."
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- How to get current month records in Laravel 5?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework