How to execute mysql query in laravel?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 2264 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes, we require to run directly mysql query on Laravel for example if you need to copy one table to other table using mysql query. I also need in one project and that's why i am fetching problem. But you can use sql query on laravel using db statement in bellow example you can learn how to run.
INSERT INTO `posts` (repost_of_id,token_id,post_details,user)
FROM `posts` where id = ".$postId."
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?
- PHP - How to Convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert API?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?