How to execute mysql query in laravel?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 1119 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, we require to run directly mysql query on Laravel for example if you need to copy one table to other table using mysql query. I also need in one project and that's why i am fetching problem. But you can use sql query on laravel using db statement in bellow example you can learn how to run.
INSERT INTO `posts` (repost_of_id,token_id,post_details,user)
FROM `posts` where id = ".$postId."
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- Laravel 5 - Generate Captcha code and Validation example using BotDetect package
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- Jquery - Show hide password in Password textbox using checkbox.
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- How to integrate paypal payment gateway with laravel 5.4
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?