How to execute mysql query in laravel?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 1530 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, we require to run directly mysql query on Laravel for example if you need to copy one table to other table using mysql query. I also need in one project and that's why i am fetching problem. But you can use sql query on laravel using db statement in bellow example you can learn how to run.
INSERT INTO `posts` (repost_of_id,token_id,post_details,user)
FROM `posts` where id = ".$postId."
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?