How to execute mysql query in laravel?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 839 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, we require to run directly mysql query on Laravel for example if you need to copy one table to other table using mysql query. I also need in one project and that's why i am fetching problem. But you can use sql query on laravel using db statement in bellow example you can learn how to run.
INSERT INTO `posts` (repost_of_id,token_id,post_details,user)
FROM `posts` where id = ".$postId."
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?