How to execute mysql query in laravel?By Hardik Savani | May 2, 2016 | | 2859 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes, we require to run directly mysql query on Laravel for example if you need to copy one table to other table using mysql query. I also need in one project and that's why i am fetching problem. But you can use sql query on laravel using db statement in bellow example you can learn how to run.
INSERT INTO `posts` (repost_of_id,token_id,post_details,user)
FROM `posts` where id = ".$postId."
- How to count unique domains from email address field in MySQL ?
- Jquery - Show hide password in Password textbox using checkbox.
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- How to check empty or null in Mysql Query?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?